Thursday, September 27, 2007

Another Game Finished

I finished another video game last week. Radiata Stories. It is a RPG with a fair amount of replay value as a choice is made 2/3 of the way through the game, and the hero will follow totally different paths depending on what you choose. There is also supposed to be a fair amount of after-game material. I have not explored that yet, but went on to try and work through Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. I've started this game many times, but keep getting frustrated at it. RPGs are much more forgiving than Shooters. Anyway, I have now officially finished about 22% of the games I own. For folks my age I hear that is a really good percentage. For younger people that is a really bad percentage.

After reaching level 6 of GitS, I got distracted by my tatting -- if interested see my tatting blog, link is on right side of this page.

No comments: